Incognito market Address
About Incognito Market
Incognito prides itself on being simultaneously secure and simple to use darknet market. It is a market built to make the danger of buying drugs on the streets almost non-existent.
Incognito Market Terms
Incognito Market is a market built to make the danger of buying drugs on the streets almost non-existent. To build a safer market for our users, we implement these rules. Anyone found breaking these rules will be penalized according to moderators’ discretion, usually involving a ban and blacklisting from the market. The allowed products on this market are mainstream narcotics of the Stimulant, Psychedelic, Dissociative, Benzodiazepine, Research Chemical, Entactogen, Opioid, or Cannabinoid classes, as well as alcohol and tobacco products, and assorted paraphernalia for growing, synthesis, manufacture, consumption, or similar activity related to these substances.
1: No sale or offer of gore or pornographic materials. In this context, “gore” is defined as any media (be it picture, video, or other, electronic or physical) that involves the abuse or harm of any person or animal, whether living or dead, and “pornographic materials” is identified as any media (be it picture, video or other, electronic or physical) designed to be sexually appealing to a certain group. The ban on pornography also includes child, animal, or harm-based media.
2: No sale or offer of weaponry, arms, or toxic/explosive materials and substances, including but not limited to:
- – Guns (including handguns, rifles and shotguns), even if for decorative or collecting purposes or for the purposes of hunting animals or self-defence. Ammunition and add-ons for firearms (including rifle scops, laser pointers, or modifications) are also banned.
- – Bladed weapons (including machetes, swords, axes, bayonets, knives, daggers or improvised bladed weapons), even if for decorative or collecting purposes or for the purposes of hunting animals or self-defence.
- – Explosives (including incendiary devices, grenades, bombs, land mines, pipe bombs, car bombs, and IEDs).
- – Any chemical that has poisonous, irritant or solely harmful capabilities (such as, but not limited to, pepper spray/Mace, chlorine and similar gases and chemicals, or any poisonous compound such as ricin or cyanide).
- – Non-lethal but still harmful weapons such as police batons, Tasers/stun guns, or clubs.
- – Apparel such as bulletproof or stab-proof vests, riot gear, helmets, gas masks, ammo belts and pouches, bulletproof material,
- – Information about the synthesis of banned chemicals and substances, or information about, blueprints for, or materials for the creation of any of the above banned items and substances is also banned.
3: No sale of malware or fraud methods or items. Fraud and malware as a whole is disallowed on this market. The term “fraud” is also used here to encompass counterfeit money or items, fake IDs/passports/driver’s licences, or the sale of items gained via carding or similar fraudulent methods.
4: We disallow any sale of fentanyl or its analogues and related chemicals, including carfentanyl or products containing fentanyl or carfentanyl. Any vendor found to be selling products containing fentanyl or carfentanyl under a different name to circumvent this rule will be promptly banned.
5: No sale of fake, underdosed, dishonestly labelled, inactive, dangerous, or low-quality product.
6: No sale of live or dead animals, in whole or in part, including both regular pets or exotic animals. This includes ivory, bone, teeth, fur, feathers, skin, claws, organs, or bodily fluids. This rule also encompasses the sale of living or dead humans or of human parts, including bones, teeth, hair, skin, organs, bodily fluids, for any reason. This is not a market for human trafficking or buying tiger-fur rugs.
7: No advertising or sale of services related to harm of another human being or animal, whether real or fake. This includes advertising or selling media of harm or abuse (see rule #1), hitman services, red rooms, torture services, mental, physical or emotional harm, stalking, etc.
8: No doxxing, extortion or blackmail. Anybody, whether vendor, buyer or other, found to be engaging in this practice will be banned immediately.
9: No scamming, whether by vendor or buyer. Our team takes this very seriously, and perpetrators will be banned.
10: No directing buyers away from the market to direct deals or other markets in their public profile. Also, vendors found to be directing buyers away from the market escrow to scam via direct deal or other method will be banned.
11: No phishing or impersonation of staff, vendors or buyers on the market to confuse, trick or steal from any users of this market.
12: No malformed inbound or outbound crypto transactions whether intentional or unintentional.
13: No spamming, including but not restricting to the following functionalities: messaging, ordering, listing and support.
14: Incognito market team reserves the right to modify these terms.